I was living in Nepal when I was offered a butter tea by a friend who described it to me as being the same as a Bulletproof Coffee. I had no idea what a ‘Bulletproof’ was and thought it sounded like some weird processed concoction. I had always avoided coffee as it made me feel manic, jittery followed by an energy crash and a craving for sweets, so I wasn’t interested to learn more about it.
It was another four years until I once again came across this health craze and I was keen to try my first real Bulletproof Coffee. It was love at first taste–without any jitters, energy crashes or sugar cravings.
Bulletproof Coffee is now a part of my daily routine and I like to change it up, especially in summer.
This jaffa mocha frappe is a perfect variation to your morning Bulletproof. Zesty orange with a rich and creamy mocha base that will keep you satiated for hours and your taste buds happy.
Jaffa Mocha Bulletproof Frape
- 2 Tbsp Bulletproof Chocolate Powder
- 2 Tbsp Grass fed and Coconut Oil Blend
- 1 Tbsp XCT Oil or Brain Octane Oil
- 1 Cup Home Made Almond Milk
- 2 Cups Ice
- 1 Cup of double strength black Upgraded Bulletproof Coffee, chilled
- 1 Tbsp Orange Zest or 2 drops of orange essential oil (food grade)
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and pulse until frothy and ice is pulverised.
- Pour into a large glass and enjoy!
Nourished by Natajshia